Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time to Lighten Up

In more ways than one, I need to lighten up.  Negativity has closed in on me and I can't stand myself.  This is not me.  Coming here, surrounded with good people has been a start.  My blogs may not be headline news but it's helpful for me.  Gemini the communicator.  Sitting idle all this while is driving me nuts!  Lack of correspondence from people I thought gave a shit, has put me in a funk to say the least.  But after talking with a very good friend she informed me she missed the old Karla, the one that sticks her finger up to the world, dusts the scum off her sandals and moves on to bigger and better and I'll add, brighter things.  So the crow may need to go, well maybe not, but I'm changing this dark, dank background into something cheery.  I come on here and it feels like death or something.  I like dark because it's helpful on the eyes....... but damn!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll put my shades on then. Birds of paradise too I suppose.

Karla said...

I can't seem to go much lighter..lol Hurts my eyes!

Mad Martyn said...

I always enjoy your blogs and this is why I followed you here. I’m not a stalker but will be here as often as I can!
Being a night person myself, I understand what you mean about things being too bright. As long as your mood is bright I think that is all that matters. Colours can affect your mood but I do hope you won’t go too bright because my sunglasses are broken just now. I’m sure that as more of your friends join you here you won’t feel the need for bright colours!

Karla said...

Thank you Martyn. Why didn't I see this.. um, a year ago now. So sorry for not replying. Miss you around Martyn!